Hello, Assalamualaikum!
Well, it's been a long time since I updated my blog beberapa bulan yang lepas.
HAHAH I was so busy working lol.
Memang tak sempat nak tulis blog or do anything I want.
Balik kerja je terus tidur.
Alrite, so this post is specially made for my beloved mentee Hadira Firzana.
First of all, CONGRATS sebab berjaya dapat straight A's in SPM. I am very proud of you.
Seriously, you deserve those straight A's. I am very sorry that I did not take good care of you as my mentee.
Seriously, you deserve those straight A's. I am very sorry that I did not take good care of you as my mentee.
I feel hopeless and useless. Kau berjaya sebab usaha kau.
Well kau lagi rajin daripada aku. HAHAHA obviously. Aku ni banyak main -.-"
Anyway, it's a long journey to go.
I hope you will success in whatever you're going to do.
And yeah, please don't you ever forget me hihihi.
Love you, Hadira. Will always do.


No comments:
Post a Comment